activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TTL set to 30 seconds, but messages are not getting expired.
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:33:01 GMT
On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 06:05 -0700, psharma8@sapient.com wrote:
> Thanks for replying. I tried with this line of code. but still messages are
> not getting expired.
>
> TimeSpan timeSpan = new TimeSpan(0, 0, 30);
> this.producer.Send(bytesMessage, true, 1, timeSpan);

If you find its not working the best thing to do is to open a new issue
in Jira with a short but complete example that demonstrates the problem.

Opening an issue ensures that your problem report doesn't get lost and
gives you a means of seeing when the problem is resolved.

Here is the Jira link for ActiveMQ .NET
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQNET

Regards
Tim.