activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make check fails when building activemq-cpp-2.2 on SUES 10
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 14:23:31 GMT
On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 16:11 +0200, Peter.Neu@gmx.net wrote:
> Ok. That requires another 'make check' I suppose. I will do that again.

Yes, you have to build the tests once when you change those URIs.  Not
ideal but it works.

> Is there any simple way to run the SimpleProducer example using the makefile provided
in the directory?

No, we don't have targets in the Makefiles for running the examples.
There aren't any arguments to those examples if I recall correctly, so
its just a matter of running the simple_producer executable.

generally I create a build dir in my activemq-cpp folder and from there
run the configure and the make for example:

./autogen.sh
mkdir build
cd ./build
../configure
make check
./src/examples/simple_producer

or

./src/test-integration/activemq-test-integration

This way when I want to nuke the build I just rm -rf ./build

Regards
Tim.

> Regarding the problems with version 2.2 I will try to get an autoconf version 2.61 installed
on the machine in order to have active-cpp lib 3.x.