activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make check fails when building activemq-cpp-2.2 on SUES 10
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 13:16:20 GMT
On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 15:02 +0200, Peter.Neu@gmx.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just moved the build directory to a different location. Now the build process finished
without any problem.
> Still I can't run any example because the make did not build the examples e.g. I can't
find the file ./activemq-test-integration as mentionend in the docs.

> SUES 10 comes also with separate devel packages for CPUnit.
>
> Cheers,
> Pete

You won't get the unit or integration tests built until you solve the
CPPUnit errors problem as both are part of the make check target.  The
example dir in 2.2 contains only one example app called, 'exmaple' that
should be built by the default make.  You need both the main CPPUnit
package installed and the devel package installed in order to build the
tests.

Regards
Tim.

--