activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nawaz Ahmed" <naah...@progress.com>
Subject Message Selector
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:30:24 GMT
Hi,

     I  went through the Message Selectors concept available in the
following link:

     http://activemq.apache.org/selectors.html

    I have doubt regarding the message Selector expression:

    I want to know which expressions are supported by the ActiveMQ
Message Selectors . I have tried the following Expression like

    IN , NOT IN, LIKE , IS NOT NULL, IS NULL, AND,OR, _ , %,=,>,<,>=,<=

   Among these above operators only following Operators works well:

   =,>,<,>=,<=,IS NOT NULL, IS NULL,  AND,OR

   And the remaining following operators does not work as expected:

   IN , NOT IN, LIKE_, %,BETWEEN

   Could anybody Tell me Which operators are supported by ActiveMQ
Message Selector?

Thanks and Regards,

Nawaz Ahmed

Progress Software Development Pvt Ltd