activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARN [org.apache.activemq.usage.Usage] - <Memory usage is now at 100%>. Is it nessessary?
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 00:11:59 GMT
On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Rob Davies<rajdavies@gmail.com> wrote:
> ooh - ok - I think we need to adjust something ;)
> On 22 Jul 2009, at 16:54, Dan Tran wrote:
>

>> is it better if it is at DEBUG level? Or it really mean we must to adjust
>> the memory accordingly. otherwise the log file will be full of these
>> messages.
>>
>> This is new in 5.3 SNAPSHOT

Should we just change the log statement to debug level or should we
log it to the warn level once and the debug level thereafter?

The only problem I see is logging to the warn level after a period of
time. Maybe it should be logged to the debug level every 10th or 20th
time so that it's more prominent than just burying it in the debug
logs? For example, what if the user doesn't have the debug logging
enabled?

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/