activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Embed ActiveMQ browser in JBoss
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:34:15 GMT
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 2:24 AM, MAX222<kartik_vyas@infosys.com> wrote:

> I have integrated ActiveMQ 5.2.0 with Jboss 4.2.3 and I am able to see
> ActiveMQ Queues and Topics in JMX console.I am unable to see the, ActiveMQ
> browser when I install it in JBoss. Please tell me step by step procedure
> for the same.
>
> I referred activemq website for integrating.

I believe that you're referring to the web console. Since JBoss uses
Tomcat, you might want to take a look at the instructions for running
it in Tomcat here:

http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html#WebConsole-ExampleconfigurationusingTomcat

I've never tried this before because it's just easier to use Jconsole.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder