activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't set MySQL persistence adapter on startup
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 07:03:11 GMT
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 12:11 AM, phpslacker<quintonparker@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for that BUT there must be a misunderstanding here. I did exactly
> those things you listed above. I'm gonna upload that conf file again:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p24367713/activemq.xml activemq.xml

Yep, that file contains all the proper configuration. In fact, I added
my database password to it, dropped the MySQL and DBCP jars into the
ActiveMQ lib directory and ActiveMQ started up just fine using that
configuration file. This tells me that there's nothing wrong with the
configuration.

If the activemq.xml file resides in the conf directory, then you
should be able to start up ActiveMQ using the bin/activemq startup
script. Is this how you are starting up ActiveMQ?

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder