activemq-users mailing list archives

From Norbert Pfistner <norbert.pfist...@picturesafe.de>
Subject Re: Messages Stuck in the queue(with the broker)
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:30:39 GMT
We also experience stuck messages in activemq 5.1, slow consumers an
jdbc persistance.

Searching for the reason and/or solution to this problem i stumbled last
week on this blog entry:

http://kovyrin.net/2009/01/23/activemq-tips-flow-control-and-stalled-producers-problem/

So we set up our testing environmen with activemq 5.2 (which should fix
several other problams like the annoying broken stats in
jconsole/webconsole), turned off flow control and redurced the queu
prefetch size to 0.

Well up to now no message got stuck.

Maybe it's also usefull for your environnment.

If it helps I'd be thankful for a short response on this
users@activemq.apache.org.

Greetings,

Norbert