activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jose Luna <j-l...@rocketmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to have multiple consumers on the same broker
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:43:33 GMT

> I must confess I am a newbie to STOMP Php library and find it really poor in
> terms of documentation. Feels like someone developer on some planet has done
> us all a favor by dumping some code on the google code list and given us a
> free hand on how to scratch our heads and try to get it all working
> together. The joys of open-source i guess.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the documentation from the project is here: http://stomp.codehaus.org/PHP#PHP-Documentation
(As opposed to on the google code page.)

I haven't used the STOMP PHP project, but the STOMP protocol itself is well documented.  If
you can capture the packets being sent between the broker and the client, it should be pretty
easy to figure out what's going wrong.