activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Cannot send any PERSISTENT message?
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:40:39 GMT
Hi,

are you sure you're using pooled connection factory, since that could cause
some problems.

http://activemq.apache.org/jmstemplate-gotchas.html

You said that you don't see the message in the console, but that message
count is incremented. This can happen if your queue is larger than 400
messages, since that much is usually browsed. Does enqueue and dequeue
counts change as well?

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac