activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jose Luna <j-l...@rocketmail.com>
Subject Re: Activate Some Services
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 21:37:44 GMT

> using only one queue can block consumers , besides i think that a queue can't

> support 30 million of messages

Again, it's not clear to me what you want to do with these messages after they're persisted.
 I don't think you'll be able to get any useful help without providing more details.

In my first suggestion, none of the messages would stay in the queue, so you wouldn't have
to worry about 30 million messages in a queue.  Activemq is very flexible, and chances are
that it can meet your use case, it's just not clear exactly what that use case is.