activemq-users mailing list archives

From moreno9000 <moreno.ma...@italtel.it>
Subject How to (automatically) activate Discarding DLQ Broker PLugin
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:35:26 GMT

Hi all,
I have a Producer that sends 250 messages to QUEUE_01.
Messages expire after 30 seconds.
AMQ 5.2 is configured to use Discarding DLQ Broker Plugin.
After 30 seconds I expect messages to be sent to DLQueue
and immediately discarded.

This doesn't happen :-(

More exactly, it happens only when I "browse" QUEUE_01 with AMQ web console.
QUEUE_01 is empty and, at the same time, DLQ is not present (in activemq.log
file
I see discarding plugin activation).

Is it possible to activate the plugin without having to browse QUEUE_01
with the console ?

Many thanks in advance,
Moreno