activemq-users mailing list archives

From BillWitt <bw...@emsystems.com>
Subject C# Client Access over HTTP
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:18:57 GMT

I am trying to access FUSE Message Broker from a C# client application. I am
also using the Apache.Nms library to help me out with that.

I've configured the broker by adding the following to the activemq.xml file:

<transportConnector name="http" uri="http://localhost:8080" />

But I am unable to connect to the broker and receive a
NMSConnectionException with a message of "The transport http is not
supported.". Code is as follows:

Uri uri = new Uri("activemq:http://localhost:8080/");
IConnectionFactory factory =
NMSConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionFactory(uri);
using (IConnection connection = factory.CreateConnection())

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.