activemq-users mailing list archives

From vidya1 <vidya.ve...@gmail.com>
Subject one consumer listening to mutiple phyical queues
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 04:41:16 GMT

Hi,

I am looking at these features from activemq:

1. One consumer listening to same message on multiple physical queues. I
looked at composite destination. My understanding says that the producer
produce one message on multiple Queues at a time.

2. Single message consumed by multiple consumers. The fan out protocol on
AMQ says it is used replicate commands to multiple brokers.

My requirement for the above is one broker (i.e. one physical AMQ instance).

Thanks