activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chinmaya <chinmayaena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception while shutting down the embedded broker in Jboss:
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:43:23 GMT

I have externally configured Jboss as you suggested below.

Is there a way to solve this ?

Now i got the below exception :

16:55:34,484 INFO  [TxConnectionManager] throwable from unregister
connection
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener.connectionClosed(TxConnectionManager.java:720)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnection.fireCloseEvent(ActiveMQManagedConnection.java:169)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnection.proxyClosedEvent(ActiveMQManagedConnection.java:380)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ManagedConnectionProxy.close(ManagedConnectionProxy.java:66)
	at
org.springframework.jms.connection.ConnectionFactoryUtils.releaseConnection(ConnectionFactoryUtils.java:81)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:357)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:260)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:944)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:868)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
16:55:34,484 INFO  [DefaultMessageListenerContainer] Setup of JMS message
listener invoker failed - trying to recover: javax.jms.JMSException: You are
trying to use a connection factory that has been shut down:
ManagedConnectionFactory is null.
16:55:34,484 INFO  [DefaultMessageListenerContainer] Could not refresh JMS
Connection - retrying in 5000 ms: javax.jms.JMSException: You are trying to
use a connection factory that has been shut down: ManagedConnectionFactory
is null.
16:55:34,656 INFO  [TransactionManagerService] Stopping transaction recovery
manager
16:55:34,687 INFO  [TransactionManagerService] Destroying
TransactionManagerService
16:55:35,374 INFO  [HypersonicDatabase] Database standalone closed clean
16:55:39,562 INFO  [DefaultMessageListenerContainer] Could not refresh JMS