activemq-users mailing list archives

From magellings <mark.gelli...@qg.com>
Subject Re: Content returned in RSS feed for Message Data
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:12:07 GMT

Replying to this as am actively trying to figure this out currently.
Interpreting the web response as Unicode, UTF7, UTF8, UTF32 does not
correctly encode the message content.  Unless anyone knows how to make sense
of the content data element below I'll have to concatenate the message
together through the root rss feed (as that has the text of the message) and
the various elements below.

On a side note does anyone know if or when the activemq nms framework will
implement a QueueBrowser API like the java provider does?