activemq-users mailing list archives

From tide08 <sachin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: activemq with oracle persistence - still looks for derby?
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:00:38 GMT

Thanks Bruce, I forgot to provide config for dataSource but it was configured
to use oracle database. Anyways looks like it has to do with known resin-3
issue.

http://marc.info/?l=activemq-users&m=119525005217664&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=activemq-users&m=119525005217664&w=2

Still not sure why derby was showing up in stack trace, but my issue is
resolved.