activemq-users mailing list archives

From Raju Narayan <gnara...@unidesk.com>
Subject Re: How to restrict MQ shall have only one consumer
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:15:41 GMT

Thanks for quick responce
It sound's to me that user can create multiple(exclosive) consumers, but
first created consumer only will get messages right?
Is there any way to prevent to create consumer and log the user saying
"warning:trying to have multiple consumer"
Because in the above method user will see problem only by knowing that 2nd
consumer not getting messages.

Raju