activemq-users mailing list archives

From RossStanton <ross_stan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Channel was inactive for too long
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:36:27 GMT

Excellent work Gary, i'll give it a try and let you know how i get on!

I don't think the inactivity timeouts are negotiated, they need to be
configured on both ends.
Enabling full logging for org.apache.activemq.transport on both
brokers will allow you to see the wireFormat parameter negotiations to
verify what parameters are being offered and accepted.
I think you may find a need to configure an inactivityDuration on the
brokers bind/listen uri as well as on the networkconnector uri.