activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fec <fec...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems running activemq 5.2 + mysql persistence
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:47:22 GMT

Hi all,

I'm a newbie using ActiveMQ, I`m trying to do persistence in mysql .
Following the steps in Apache i have the following exception:

ERROR DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Failed to acquire lock:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntax
ErrorException: Access denied for user 'activemq'@'%' to database 'activemq'
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Access denied for user
'activemq'@'%' to databa
se 'activemq'

The versions of software components:

activemq 5.2, mysql 5.0.45, java 1.5.0_16,
mysql-connector-java-5.1.7-bin.jar

I read about this error in forums, and a possible solution is about
useDatabaseLock="false"  like that:

<journaledJDBC dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/data" dataSource="#mysql-ds"
useDatabaseLock="false"/>

but if i want to config master/slave i think i couldnĀ“t be the solution
because database lock will be activated.

Thank you very much.

Fec