activemq-users mailing list archives

From kkarank <karan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to have multiple consumers on the same broker
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 05:52:58 GMT

Many thanks JLuna

I must confess I am a newbie to STOMP Php library and find it really poor in
terms of documentation. Feels like someone developer on some planet has done
us all a favor by dumping some code on the google code list and given us a
free hand on how to scratch our heads and try to get it all working
together. The joys of open-source i guess.

The poor and sparse STOMP documentation makes no mention of the points you
raise below but I will try following your suggestions and see how it goes.
It is unlikely though that I will ever use such a poorly documented library
in a production environment for the simple reason that it will be a huge
learning curve for developers - time that I guess would be better spent in
more productive activities.

Regards
kk