activemq-users mailing list archives

From kkarank <karan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to have multiple consumers on the same broker
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 04:40:08 GMT

Ok just played around with setting the prefetch size to 50 in the URL when
using the connect command from STOMP - still the same problem

I am struggling to understand though as to how the prefetch size could have
anything to do with this. Reading through the docs - this setting takes care
of how many messages are streamed to EACH consumer - my problem is
completely irrelevant to this fact. I am only able to set ONE consumer per
queue.