activemq-users mailing list archives

From mjustin <michael.jus...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Queue does not drain completely.
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:58:48 GMT

RakeshRay wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestions, I tried, but does not help.
> It could be the problem with the Stomp protocol!.
> Anyone using Stomp to Connect to use Active MQ?

You could use the Stomp client tools on my web site. The download includes a
ProducerTool and a ConsumerTool which can be configured using command line
parameters. It is tested with ActiveMQ 5.X.

http://www.mikejustin.com/download/Habari-demo.zip
http://www.mikejustin.com/download/Habari-demo.zip

-----
Michael Justin
SCJP, SCJA
betasoft - Software for Delphi™ and for the Java™ platform
http://www.mikejustin.com - http://www.betabeans.de