activemq-users mailing list archives

From janylj <jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending message using JmsTemplate with PooledConnectionFactory hangs periodically
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 16:04:14 GMT

I checked out your post on the Camel forum. I guess you are related to the
PooledConnectionFactory. I asked the part of code to the consultant from
FUSE but didn't get concrete answer. As far as my understanding, the
connection pool would be filled immediately and then connection is retrieved
from head of list and put back to the tail.