activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel1982 <benbouzid_ano...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Activate Some Services
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 12:15:56 GMT

yes but the brokerService is essentially used to manage messages in the
Queues or Topics

but for me i don't need even to create any Queues or Topics in the memory .

i just want to persist them in the disk and then get them from the disk .

you think it's possible ?

Tanks a lot Mr James for you help .