activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: connection.close(), on a brokenConnection resolves my problem
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 09:42:21 GMT

I think this session is associated to the network of broker topology between
(multicast) my two "equivalent processes".

I think I have several problems.

However Close() seems to let the process in a cleaner situation. Here it is
an other problem where "multicast" network of brokers are broken when
several processes in the same network of brokers try to terminate
simultaneously. I will try not to stop them simultaneously and see if the
problem appears when I want the second process to die gracefully.

And the number of consumers which increases is perhaps the AMQ-2109 which is
resolved in 5.3.