activemq-users mailing list archives

From toby007aud <peter.tansw...@cleverminds.com.au>
Subject Assistance with redirect using Apache
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 14:32:35 GMT

Hi there

This may not be the correct place to put this message - hopefully someone
can
point me to another group if need be.

I have a site on a webserver that I want to have setup to redirect to
another
site.

I have everything setup but not doing what I want:

The current url is:

www.cosmeticsurgerymagazine.com.au and if I browse to it I get the message
It
Works - i.e. Apache

I want to redirect the site to www.bellamedia.com.au

Have tried redirect in an index.html file, also tried a redirect in a
virtual
hosts  file - but still get the same result.

Any tips/hints would be greatly appreciated.