activemq-users mailing list archives

From toby007aud <>
Subject Assistance with redirect using Apache
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 14:32:35 GMT

Hi there

This may not be the correct place to put this message - hopefully someone
point me to another group if need be.

I have a site on a webserver that I want to have setup to redirect to

I have everything setup but not doing what I want:

The current url is: and if I browse to it I get the message
Works - i.e. Apache

I want to redirect the site to

Have tried redirect in an index.html file, also tried a redirect in a
hosts  file - but still get the same result.

Any tips/hints would be greatly appreciated.