activemq-users mailing list archives

From "bmap2" <bm...@ftf-a.dk>
Subject SV: SSL communication Failure - ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:13:46 GMT
Hi benjamine

If you're using a self signed certificate or a certificate from an
unofficial certificate authority, you will need to add the certificate
to your local trust store.

I found this on the AcitveMQ home page:

http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-use-ssl.html

Good luck.

Michael.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: benjamine [mailto:nidhinbenjamin@gmail.com]
Sendt: 17. juni 2009 17:41
Til: users@activemq.apache.org
Emne: SSL communication Failure - ActiveMQ

HI All,

   To Configure SSL communication I am following the below URL from
activeMQ http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-use-ssl.html

   I followed all the steps which is mentioned in the above url
   This is my configuration

    <amq:sslContext>
                              <amq:sslContext
                              keyStore="broker.ks"
keyStorePassword="pass123"
                              trustStore="client.ts"
trustStorePassword="pass123"/>
                            </amq:sslContext>
                            <amq:transportConnectors>
                              <amq:transportConnector
uri="ssl://localhost:61625" />
                            </amq:transportConnectors>

>From the client side i am following all the steps which is mentioned in
the list.

kerstore which i am setting in the client side  : client.ks ( tried with
broker.ks also) trustedstore client.ts

06-17 10:35:25 [ActiveMQ Transport Initiator: /172.20.106.64:4050] ERROR
(org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector$1:onAcceptError)     -
Could
not accept connection : Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown

would you please let me know where i am wrong.

Thanks in advance.
Ben