activemq-users mailing list archives

From lzr <jsw...@163.com>
Subject Problem about JNDI support: the connection.start hang up and no response.
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:43:15 GMT
Hi all,

Currently I'm studying the JNDI support with Active MQ 520 and found the Connection.start
will hang up and no response. It will be much appreciated if anybody could help identify the
issues!!!!
The following codes is my implemenation:
            Properties props = new Properties();
            props.put(InitialContext.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory");
            props.put("jms/ConnFactory", "ConnectFactory");
            InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(props);
            ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = (ConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");
            conn = connectionFactory.createConnection();
            conn.start();

Best regards,
Zhuran Li