activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can not connect to another machine?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:47:09 GMT
On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:41 AM, demonair<demonair@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm using ActiveMQ, to send and receive messages.
>
> But now I want to connect to another machine to send and receive messages,
> but not how to do it, I have to change to pass another ip?
>
> for example:
>
> private String url = "10.4.230.23";
>
> and this is where IP sends and receives messages,
> hope can help telling me where to send and receive change to that ip, or
> send some manual which explains how. thanks

You need to specify the broker URL when creating the JMS connection.
See the examples in the example directory of the ActiveMQ
distribution, specifically the src directory for the ProducerTool.java
and the ConsumerTool.java. There's also some info here about running
the examples:

http://activemq.apache.org/examples.html

Bruce
);'