activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discovery and NMS
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 04:03:37 GMT
Hi Eric,
I have been trying to test whether discovery works, but I am not sure I have
things configured correctly.  I usually turn off the auto-discovery on the
broker because we have so many in our development environment that they
start to cross-talk with each other and contaminate our tests.  I'm more
than happy to try some different scenarios out and add in some unit tests if
there is a particular scenario you want to try out.

Anybody else configured a broker and a client (Java) for auto-discovery?

- Jim