activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Serious dispatch issue
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:59:43 GMT
The code in serviceRemoteConsumerAdvisory blocks cyclic subscriptions but
there is also a filter installed that blocks bouncing messages, enable trace
level logging for org.apache.activemq.command.NetworkBridgeFilter to see it
in action.

It is installed in
org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.configureDemandSubscription

hth,
Gary.

2009/6/12 Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com>

> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 7:11 AM, yinghe0101<yinghe0101@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > hi, Gary,
> >
> > thank you for your reply. Could you please point out where in the code
> base,
> > this restraint apply. I need to take a look at that and consider your
> > recommendation improvement.
>
> This functionality resides in the
> DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.serviceRemoteConsumerAdvisory() method.
>
> Bruce
> --
> perl -e 'print
> );'