activemq-users mailing list archives

From chu_man_fu <>
Subject activemq-rar-5.2.0.rar + JBoss
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:06:10 GMT

I have embedded ActiveMQ 5.2 in JBoss with no immediate issues. However when
I try to connect to it from an external (to JBoss) client it isn't able to
connect. Previously I had ActiveMQ 4 embedded and I was able to connect to
the broker. When I start JBoss with ActiveMQ 4 embedded I notice that port
61616 is open by doing netstat -a. When I try ActiveMQ 5.2 I can't see the
port anywhere when running the netstat command. My broker-config.xml is

<beans xmlns="">
<broker useJmx="true" brokerName="cem.broker1">
<journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"/>
<transportConnector name="cem.broker1" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
<networkConnector uri="multicast://default"/>

I am upgrading to 5 because the RA has camel built into it where 4.2 doesn't
appear to. Can anyone help me get ActiveMQ 5 embedded or example how to get
Camel intergated into 4.2?
Any help or pointers are appricated.

Best Regards