activemq-users mailing list archives

From dongabda <>
Subject build activemqcpp embedding apr1/apr-util-1 static libraries (Linux)
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:53:22 GMT

How can I embed the libapr-1.a and libapr-util-1.a into libactivemqcpp.a?

I've an application that uses activemq. I put the -lactivemq to the linker
flags but compiling my application it reports this errror:

In function `decaf::lang::Exception::buildMessage(char const*, char*&)':
undefined reference to `apr_pvsprintf'

I made  ./configure LIBS='-lapr-1 -laprutil-1'. I built activemqcpp again,
and after that I compile my applications but with same results.