activemq-users mailing list archives

From shaldar <shaltr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq-cpp client heartbeat and reconnect with broker?
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:24:05 GMT

Thanks chetan - I am using 2.2.6 . I tried changing to 3.0 but it gave me a
runtime error. To save time, I changed my links back to 2.2.6.

In any case - 2.2.6 has a bunch of code related to maxInactivityDuration and
KeepAliveInfo in the activemq::connector::openwire::commands namespace.

If this feature is indeed there - what is the best way to access it? I have
been using the cms::connection which pretty much ignores extensions to the
brokerURI. Is there a different namespace I should go to for more features?
Any sample code will be helpful.

Best - Susmit