activemq-users mailing list archives

From mjustin <>
Subject Flooding the Stomp connector ... timeout
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:11:31 GMT

testing with the 5.3-20090620.174423-1 snapshot on Windows XP SP3, with
Stomp trace enabled, I encounter problems with lost connections.

Here is the log output for the last received message:

TRACE StompTransportFilter           - Received:

Sending Message 316 with 5000 bytes...

The next message does not appear, instead a send timeout occurs. (Stars are
part of the test message body)

The problem occurs after a fresh broker start with only a few messages in
the queue.

Should I report this in the ActiveMQ JIRA? Or are there other easy to use
options to trace the context?

Many thanks in advance