activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Pietrowicz <>
Subject activemqcpp and consumer.selector
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:18:00 GMT

What's the right way to specify a consumer selector using ActiveMQ cpp?

I tried:

_destination = _session->createTopic( topicName+"?consumer.selector='info =

and got the error

URISupport::parseQuery - Invalid URI Option.
	FILE: activemq/util/URISupport.cpp, LINE: 141
	FILE: activemq/util/URISupport.cpp, LINE: 159
	FILE: activemq/connector/openwire/OpenWireConnector.cpp, LINE: 665
	FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQSession.cpp, LINE: 421

and when I tried:

_destination = _session->createTopic(

I got a server side error... when I went to look at it, the log said:

javax.jms.InvalidSelectorException: info%3Dfred100
        [ stuff deleted ]

I tried looking for an example that uses ActiveMQCPP, but couldn't find one.

Any help would be appreciated!