activemq-users mailing list archives

From demonair <>
Subject Re: As configured to accept the Brocken 100,000 data?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:07:44 GMT

demonair wrote:
> Hi all
> I have a problem when trying to insert more than 4000 data to the queue
> will not let me.
> No error mark, only no insert more..
> I need to configure the queue to accept more data?
> if so, are some examples of this.
> Thanks in advance.

Well the answer was very simple only you have to modify the file

where say :

 <policyEntry queue=">" memoryLimit="5mb"/>
                    <policyEntry topic=">" memoryLimit="5mb">
                      <!-- you can add other policies too such as these

 <policyEntry queue=">" memoryLimit="15mb"/>
                    <policyEntry topic=">" memoryLimit="15mb">
                      <!-- you can add other policies too such as these

I add more memory space and issue fixed ...