activemq-users mailing list archives

From pstein <pxstei...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Are JMS Messages stored persistent out of the box?
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 21:12:02 GMT

Assume I install ActiveMQ locally and started the server and send a JMS
message to the ActiveMQ server.

Is this JMS message now out-of-the-box (=by default) kept persistent (e.g.
in a textfile) until it is
fetched from a JMS consumer?

Or do I have to tell ActiveMQ message broker explicitely before (how ?) that
he should make
all JMS messages (for this queue) persistent?

The messages should be hold even if I shutdown ActiveMQ and restart it later
again.

In which textfile are the JMS message hold?

How/Where can I define a database (e.g. MySQL) as persistence container?

Peter