activemq-users mailing list archives

From ElSe <els...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ.Advisory.Expired.Queue question
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:36:34 GMT

Yes, I subscribe to the topic (use
AdvisorySupport.getExpiredQueueMessageAdvisoryTopic())
and it isn't problem to receive the messages  - the problem is to make
broker to send them - they are expired but stay in the queue till I browse
them with web console.
I found this discussion -
http://www.nabble.com/Expired-messages-are-not-being-removed-from-queues-td21967682.html
as far as I understand there is no solution but workaround only.

BR,
Elena.