activemq-users mailing list archives

From ElSe <els...@mail.ru>
Subject ActiveMQ.Advisory.Expired.Queue question
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 06:43:26 GMT

Hello!

My application sends non-persistent messages to the queue. The expiration
time for messages is set to 2 seconds. I want to receive notification from
the ActiveMQ.Advisory.Expired.Queue.<MyQueue>. I organized subscription to
this queue but met strange problem: the messages aren't sent there
continiously. They expire but notifications come to the Expired.Queue when I
click on the my queue name to browse it in the web console
(<myhost>:8161/admin/queues.jsp) only.
As far as I understand the expiration notifications should  be sent without
any external events, shouldn't they? What can be the reason of such strange
behaviour?

Best regards,
Elena.