activemq-users mailing list archives

From Vuppala <hainav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get first 100 messages in the queue into an array
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:00:59 GMT

Thanks for reply.
If I understand,
If I Increase memory usage to 500mb, it should handle even queue is
populated with 1 million messages.

As I said earlier, currently I am using browse method of queueviewMbean
class to get all the messages in an array and then moving them to another
queue.

please correct me if the logic could be refined better or my understanding
is wrong.

I appreciate your help.