activemq-users mailing list archives

From benjamine <>
Subject SSL communication Failure - ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:40:35 GMT

HI All,

   To Configure SSL communication I am following the below URL from activeMQ

   I followed all the steps which is mentioned in the above url
   This is my configuration

uri="ssl://localhost:61625" />

>From the client side i am following all the steps which is mentioned in the

kerstore which i am setting in the client side  : client.ks ( tried with
broker.ks also)
trustedstore client.ts

06-17 10:35:25 [ActiveMQ Transport Initiator: /] ERROR
($1:onAcceptError)     - Could
not accept connection : Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown

would you please let me know where i am wrong.

Thanks in advance.