activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <>
Subject Small network of broker hiccup just after starting in AMQ 5.3-snapshot
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:58:10 GMT

I use AMQ 5.3-snapshot for several months because of a bug on selectors
which is important for me and corrected in 5.3.

But I have a smaller problem with the version I use.

On the same server, I have two processes with their own embedded AMQ,
connected to each other with a network of brokers (multicast discovery with

All is OK when I start the processes, they found each other, and they
exchange messages. But, then, not always, but very often, the network of
broker fails, and re-establishes itself in a few seconds.

It can happen when there is activity and with small messages. And since I
chose not to use persistence, some messages are lost.

Does anyone has an idea ?

Thank you