activemq-users mailing list archives

From yinghe0101 <yinghe0...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Serious dispatch issue
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:54:07 GMT

hi, thank you both for the code base.

What we wish to do is do a check on the broker which has the msgs and if
there is no consumer on the broker, it then can forward to other consumer on
a remote broker even if the msg is coming from the remote broker. This
should be safe, right?

But I encounter the following issue, if the msg is forwarded to the remote
broker where it comes from, KahaReferenceStore will check duplication and
consider it already dispatched. the msg is complete lost this time.

Any idea of how we can go our approach. The overall idea is if the broker
has no consumer at all, it should not hold msgs. it shall dispatch it to
others, even the other is the one where the msg is original coming from.

best,
ying