activemq-users mailing list archives

From evanw <evan.w...@interactivedata.com>
Subject Question about using udp for pub/sub transport
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:14:46 GMT

Hi, I configured the broker and the client to use udp to do the pub/sub
transport.

However, I keep getting something like these:
Jun 11, 2009 10:38:14 AM
org.apache.activemq.transport.udp.CommandDatagramChannel sendBuffer
WARNING: Request for buffer: 4893 is no longer present
Jun 11, 2009 10:38:14 AM
org.apache.activemq.transport.udp.CommandDatagramChannel sendBuffer
WARNING: Request for buffer: 4893 is no longer present

There are a lot of messages publishing every seconds, probably a few
thousands, and I don't care if the messages get dropped so I don't want to
use reliable transport such as tcp.

My question is what do those messages mean? Is it possible to turn them off?
At the same time, I am trying to get the multicast transport work but no
luck.

Thanks.