activemq-users mailing list archives

From Websphere and ActiveMQ <derrick...@hotmail.com>
Subject Message can not be sent to queue because of some reason
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:34:13 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have the question about sending message to queue.

The situation is that

I have many different JMS clients(Java, MDB) to connect to a ActiveMQ. At
the beginning, everything works correctly, but after many times
sending/receiving messages between clients, my a client can not send
message, I tried to debug it, but it run to sender.send(message) statement
and looks like block here, can not continue, there isn't error or exception
appeared.

I can not find any thing here, does any body know the reason´╝č

thanks