activemq-users mailing list archives

From yesnid <ns...@pelco.com>
Subject NetworkConnector using SSL between brokers
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 17:42:37 GMT

Hello All,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.2

I am trying to configure multiple brokers to communicate with each other
using, a network connector, I can get this to work via a tcp network
connector, however when I try to switch to an SSL connector I get an SSL
handshake exception. I have SSL working between the brokers and their
clients but I need to get it working between the brokers, what do I need to
do that I am missing as far as configuration?

I assumed that I just needed to import broker A's certificate into broker
B's truststore is this not correct?

Thank you for all your help!