activemq-users mailing list archives

From daven1986 <>
Subject Re: simple network of brokers
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 10:50:46 GMT

Thanks to Andreas for helping me out there. Now I have another problem. The
above solution worked fine for a test setup on my local machine, now when I
move this to a network testbed with the brokers on different machines I get
an error:

INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://localhost#6 and
tcp:// shutdown due to
a local error: javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: localhost -
Client: NC_localhost_inboundlocalhost already connected from

I do not get this error if I use "duplex="true"" in my config file, but even
without the error messages do not go from the producer to the consumer. I
have set networkTTL to 100, and the layout I am trying to achieve is this:

A - B - C (consumer on A, producer on C)

The network is fully connected so I am using the same multicast solution as

A - default multicast
B - default multicast and group test multicast
C - group test multicast

Is there a way to get the layout I desire?

Thanks in advance