activemq-users mailing list archives

From lzr <jsw...@163.com>
Subject Re:Load Balancing in ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 05:37:33 GMT
Try this way:

Three brokers: b1, b2 and b3; with Queue named q1;
Config networkConnectors from b1 to b2 and b3;
For the Queue q1, run consumer application on b2 and b3; The messages put into q1 will be
dispatched to b2 and b3 in same weight.

I tried this configuration and found it worked well.

Good luck,
Zhuran Li

在2009-06-22,geenee1019 <geenee1019@gmail.com> 写道: